Brian McGonigle’s Amphibious Scenario BattleMarch 29, 2017
Brian McGonigle’s Blood & Plunder’s naval combatApril 20, 2017
Customer Nate Zettle painted this amazing long boat and here is how he did it :
- The hull is Army Painter ‘Fur Brown’ color primer.
- The deck is Army Painter ‘Skeleton Bone’ Colour primer.
- The whole thing is washed with army painter dark tone.
- When that’s dry I did a soft drybrush of GW ‘bleached bone’ on the deck.
Then a soft drybrush of GW ‘bronzed flesh’ on the hull.
- The ropes are Coat d’arms barbarian leather (snakebight leather equivalent).
Followed by bronzed flesh highlight, finished with bleached bone.